Saturday, September 1, 2012

So many books, so little time.

Man, it's been a long time. I've been reading but with a new baby in the house the blogging took a back seat. What great books have I read recently? Still convinced after reading the 3rd book in The Enemy series that it's the best series to get middle school boys reading. John Green has done it again with The Fault In Our Stars. That book made me laugh and cry and laugh and cry at the same time. John Green is a beast. I read Rotters by Daniel Krause and thought it was entertaining and worth a read. Cinder by Marrisa Meyer was great and deserves to get Caster Rated approved. Can't wait until the second book comes out. Gotta love my zombie books by mentioning Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry for your testosterone fix. I have to mention that Divergent by Veronica Roth was awesome and I have Insurgent in line to be read. Hopefully I'll get a chance to review some of the really great book I have read over the last year soon. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on successful Crazy Awake! I've observed advantages of it, so I wish you enjoy. Also, those are some amazing guides you got from the collection. The Program and The Cycle are two guides I'm really awaiting. Can't hold out to listen to your ideas.

    ReplyDelete